Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Box of Malaysian Goodies

I woke up real early this morning all excited and stuff. My Malaysian groceries will be here soon!! Can't wait for the FedEx guy to arrive. It's my first time ordering groceries from an online shop. I heard about AsianSupermarket365 from another Malaysian friend recently. There are many Asian grocery shops around my area but this particular shop specializes in Malaysian and Singaporean groceries. I guess it's worth it to pay the shipping and handling charges in order to get some stuff that we cannot get in the regular Asian grocery shops. I waited and waited...

...and here it is at last! I'm very impressed with the service and delivery time. I actually just ordered the groceries yesterday and now it's here in my apartment in less than 24 hours! The prices are pretty reasonable too. Want to see what's inside the box?

There you go! It feels like Christmas morning, only better :D All kinds of 'rempah' to yummy snacks like Popo fish muruku, Tam Tam, 'biskut telinga', Hacks sweets and 3 bottles of mo far kor!! Of course I had to get my Maggi Mee, stuff to make agar agar and even a pack of raw keropok ikan from Kuantan (can't wait to fry them up). The three bottles in front is satay marinade, Hainanese chicken rice mix and ROJAK SAUCE!! I also got some prawn noodle soup base and nasi lemak mix. With all that yummy stuff, I can predict that there will be lots of over eating. Can you see what else I bought? Yup, one bottle of ENO!!!!!

Boy, I'm a happy camper right now :D

No comments: