Thursday, November 20, 2008

Top 10 Eats in Pittsburgh

As many of you know, Pittsburgh is Kevin's hometown and I will always consider Pittsburgh to be my home away from home. There is just so much to love about Pittsburgh. Coming from it's humble beginnings as a Steel town, it grew to be a city, but it still retains much of its old charm. Home to the Pittsburgh Steelers, Heinz Ketchup, Klondike Bars, Iron City Beer, Andy Warhol, Isaly's Chipped Ham and the all American Clark Bar, Pittsburgh is just filled with good food and good people.
I have lived in Pittsburgh for a while and had the opportunity to really explore all the neighborhoods and also checked out the local scene. Over time, I have compiled a list of the top 10 eateries you HAVE to go to when visiting Pittsburgh. I will share with you my top 10 list over the next few days. Remember to check them out the next time you are in the Burgh!

No comments: