Thursday, January 8, 2009

Woohoo! It's here!

I ordered something from eBay a few days ago and I found this in my mailbox earlier today.

Woohoo, it's here! I was pretty surprised that it took the seller only three working days from the time I paid him to the time it arrived at my doorstep. Very very impressed. Want to see what's inside the envelope? :D

There you go! You must be thinking...huh?? Why did she buy a wallet/purse from eBay? Of all the things to buy from eBay, she buys a wallet?

It's not a wallet lahhh, it's a camera case! The free case that came with the new Nikon S610 didn't fit the camera well. It was so big, it looked like it was meant for those old 35mm cameras! Not only that, the camera would move around and I figured that's bad for the camera. So, here is the new camera case! I love how it fits like a glove. It's made from really soft leather and it's lined with some special material (feels like really soft suede) that doesn't scratch the screen of the camera.

I just love it! It also comes with a matching strap. Guess how much I paid for it? $7.00 and shipping is free!! I think it's a very good deal, I just love the design and the nice soft leather. What do you think? You like it? :D

No comments: