SIMPLE APPLE TURNOVERS
- 1 store bought puff pastry
- ½ peeled, cored and cubed apple
- 1 single serve packet of NECTRESSE Sweetener
- 1 tsp flour
- Some cinnamon
- A pat of butter
- Store bought Icing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375. Mix the apple with NECTRESSE Sweetener, flour and some cinnamon.
- Place puff pastry dough on a baking sheet.
- Put the apple mixture on one side of the puff pastry. Top it with a pat of butter.
- Fold dough in half and crimp the edges with a fork.
- Put it in the oven for about 40 mins or until the crust in nicely brown.
- Once it has sufficiently cooled down, you can drizzle some icing over it and serve. The icing is entirely optional.