Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Creamy Cheese Ravioli with Shrimp

I bought some fresh cheese ravioli at our local grocery shop a while ago and I needed to make something fast and simple for dinner. So, I just threw a few things together and made this dish. It's really really simple to make.

I started off by melting some butter in a large pan. Then I added some finely chopped onions and green peppers.

Next, I threw in some medium sized shrimp.

When the shrimps are just about to turn orange, I added in some fresh herbs from our herb garden and cracked in some black pepper.

Allow that to cook for a bit then add in some Marinara sauce.

Once the Marinara sauce is bubbling, add in some heavy cream.

Mix it all together and allow it to cook for a little bit more. Once it's done, add in the cheese ravioli (boiled in salted water and drained earlier on).

Toss the ravioli in the sauce and it's done! Now, didn't I say it was easy? :D

No comments: