Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Free Starbucks Ice Cream!!

Something good came in the mail today! Well, actually two good things came in the mail today. One is this and another is my "Love on a Diet, staring Sammi Cheng and Andy Lau" movie DVD from Netflix (yes, Netflix do have a whole lot of HK movies, will blog about it later). Anywayyyy, I found this envelope waiting for me in my mailbox (even though it's under Kevin's name, I know it's for me :P).

I actually saw this promotion "Share a pint of New Starbucks Ice Cream" on Facebook a few weeks back. I think all we needed to do was install the application and we can send a coupon for a free pint of Starbucks Ice Cream to one of our friends (hence, I sent it to Kevin..since I couldn't be sending it to myself :P)

I've always been a big fan of Starbucks, and now that they also make ice cream..mmmm mmm mmmm! It comes in 4 flavors - Caramel Macchiato, Java Chip Frap, Mocha Frap and Coffee. Ohhh I can't wait to go out and get my free Caramel Macchiato ice cream from our neighborhood grocery store. I'm definitely a happy camper today! Thanks Starbucks for the coupon!!!

No comments: