Lemon Pepper Catfish Fillets
- Farm Raised Catfish Fillets
- Zatarain's Lemon Pepper Fish Fri
- Mix one egg and milk in a bowl
- Wash fish fillets in cold water and dip fillets in milk mixture, drain off excess moisture
- Pour Lemon Pepper mix into a ziplock bag or any small plastic bag
- Roll or shake moist fish in the bag until evenly coated
- Fry fish in 350F oil until light golden brown
- Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
There you go. It's as easy as it gets. I would sometimes use McCormick's Cajun seasoning instead of Zatarain's Lemon Pepper. That works great too. More simple dinner recipes will be coming your way soon!