Friday, October 17, 2008

The story begins...

Today is Friday, 17th of Oct 2008. After being a blog reader/hopper for the past 2-3 years, I have succumbed to the pressure from many to start my own blog. It's been a while since I have thought about it, but sheer laziness has stopped me from doing so. One of the main motivating factors that gave me that final push to start this blog is the need of somewhere for friends and family to go to when they want updates about what's new in my life. Again, it's the laziness on my part to repeat myself over and over again whenever people ask me what's new. Now all I need to do is post it up and I can direct everybody here to read it for themselves.

This blog is basically going to be about my life as a newly wed, living in a big city, thousands of miles away from home. Kevin & I hope that you will enjoy this journey with us as we open up lil windows in our lives, allowing you to get a glimpse of what's happening in our neck of the woods. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, we value all types of feedback :) So sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

Welcome to our world...

No comments: