Kevin loves cookies and all kinds of stuff that he can munch on. Since our stock of cookies are running low, I decided to make some Peanut Butter Choco Chip cookies. However, I was a little bit lazy to make them from scratch today..so I just used Betty Crocker's peanut butter cookie mix. Here is the recipe that I got (modified a little) from the Betty Crocker website. It's really easy to do, took me less than 45 mins to make 3 and a half dozen cookies.
- 1 box Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- a tiny bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a big bowl, stir in egg, vegetable oil and water into the cookie mix until dough forms.
- Use two teaspoons and shape dough into tiny balls.
- Roll dough balls into sugar.
- Place dough balls onto a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Put it into the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place one chocolate chip in the middle of each cookie.
- Return tray into oven for another 2 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven once again and remove cookies from baking sheet.
- Allow cookies to cool for about 15 minutes.
There you go. Quick and easy Peanut Butter Choco Chip Cookies! It's really yummy to eat and it taste almost good as the ones you make from scratch (some say it's just as good) :P