Friday, February 13, 2009

What to get him for Vday?

Valentine's day is just a couple of hours away. Many people claim that it's cheesy and over commercialized, but people still celebrate it. It's that time of the year where lovey dovey Hallmark cards, flowers and chocolate sales hit the roof. It's easy for the guys. Buy her flowers, a cute card and take her out to a nice dinner. Done!
What about the girls? Every year, I crack my head to think of what special gifts to get Kevin. It's not as easy and straight forward when it comes to getting guys a Valentine's day gift. I guess I could just get him some aftershave or fragrance, but that would be pretty unoriginal. Also, it doesn't help that he doesn't use aftershave :P I was searching the Internet for gift ideas and found some pretty interesting stuff. I also talked to some friends and they too came up with a few ideas of their own. One of them said that she is getting an ipod for her husband. Another said she will be baking some heart shape cookies for her boyfriend.
I am still not certain what I will get Kevin this year. We don't usually go all out to celebrate Valentine's day. To us, everyday should be as special as Valentine's day. Of course, on the other hand, it's always nice to receive gifts and do special things together too. So, let's see how we will celebrate Valentine's day tomorrow. Keep on reading our blog, we'll keep you updated!!

No comments: