We were in the mood for some cookies today, so I went through all the cookie recipes that I have and decided to make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. It's really fast and easy to make. Check it out :D
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cups Quaker oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix soften butter with brown and granulated sugar
- In a different bowl, beat egg and add in vanilla essence
- Pour egg mixture into butter and sugar mixture. Mix it well.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
- Mix that with the egg and butter mixture.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop mixture onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
* This recipe should make about 4 dozen cookies.
The cookies turned out pretty well and I think Kevin has already eaten about 2 dozens! I should double the recipe the next time I make this :P