Monday, February 2, 2009

Our 1st Anniversary!!

Wow! It's been a year already since we got married and what a great year it has been. It felt it was only yesterday when we were so busy preparing for the wedding...

...when my dad walked me down the aisle....

...when I held Kevin's hand and promised to love and cherish him through good times and bad...

...and goofing off with the bridal party during the photo sessions :D

This one year together as man and wife has been a journey, a journey of growing together. It's been a year of ups and downs, mostly ups...but some occasional downs too. We learnt that life is not a bed of roses but as we grow closer in love with each other and also God, everything will turn out right :) I'm forever grateful that God has brought such a wonderful man into my life and I'll love and cherish him for the rest of my days...
Here's to us..may there be many more anniversaries fill with joy, love and laughter to come!! For our readers who might have missed out on our wedding day, here is a 10 min video montage of the highlights of day. Remember to turn off the blog background music before you watch the video. Enjoy!

No comments: