Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gearing up for Halloween

Boy, I just love Halloween! Who doesn't? You get to dress up and be anybody/anything you want to be, scare the socks outta people (and not get into trouble for it) and the best of all, stuff your face silly with tons and tons of candy!!
We have been in the Halloween mood relatively early this year. Yup, we've already gotten our pumpkin and also stocked up on candy.

Yesterday, we even went out to buy a Halloween cake for dessert after dinner!!

This year, we will not be dressing up in a costume. Yes I know. I hear some people asking why??? Well, I don't know. Maybe next year :P To make up for it, here are some old photos of us in costume, as Count & Countess Dracula and as the 60's Grease couple.

Not being in costume doesn't mean that we are not celebrating Halloween. OF COURSE we are! We'll be heading down to Greenwich Village to watch the 35th Annual New York's Village Halloween Parade. It's listed as the nation's largest Halloween celebration and they expect over 2 million people to show up. The theme for 2008 is "Ghost". For those of you who know me well, I bet you can feel the excitement brewing in me! I'll remember to take lots of pictures and post them up here to share it with all of you!!

No comments: