Sunday, July 31, 2011

Redecorating our dining room in our new home

Guest post written by Kandis Newman

We're so excited to have just moved into our first home. But, there are lots of things that we need to do before it really feels like home. One of those things is some renovations.

But I'm also looking ahead to how I'm going to redecorate once all of the renovations are done. While I was looking up some information about how I could decorate my dining room, I ran across the site WWW.homePROImprovement.com. After I looked through it some I decided to use it to help remodel our kitchen. We've been looking for more quotes on that anyway.

I also found some ideas for how to arrange our dining room furniture once we have all of our renovations completed. I can't wait until we're done with all of this and can just enjoy living in our brand new home! I know that's going to be quite a while from now. I'm also wondering if we should just go ahead and design our spare bedroom as a room that can easily be converted into a nursery!

No comments: