Thursday, May 5, 2011

Futbol v. Football Fun Facts

Woohoo! Man Utd has beaten Schalke and they are on going to Wembley for the Champions League finals! No doubt, it's gonna be tough to beat Barcelona, but I have faith that the boys in red will win the Champions League this year. Not only that, but we will also be playing Chelsea this weekend in the English Premier League and a win here would put us a step closer to the title! What a busy and exciting week for us Manchester United fans. I love soccer, if you haven't figured it out by now. However, there is one thing I love more than soccer. FOOTBALL!! That's right, if you are long time readers of this blog, you would know that the both of us bleed black and gold. We are die hard Pittsburgh Steelers fans. I came across some fun facts about futbol (soccer to the Americans) v. football that I found to be pretty interesting. Thought that I would share it with all of you too. Check it out.

Source:Sports


No comments: