Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Interesting Travel & Vacation Facts

Before I say anything else, I would like to apologize for the long silence. I have been really busy working on some new projects and I guess, I have unintentionally neglected this blog for a bit. However, the good news is that we're back! Now that I'm done with the projects, I have a little time on my hands. I was reading up on some stuff the other day and found some of these interesting facts. I'm sure many of you know that both Kevin and I enjoy traveling and we have shared quite a lot of our travel adventures with you on this blog over the years. Check out some of this travel and vacation facts, they are pretty interesting and might even come in handy as conversational starters in the next party or social event you might be attending ;)

This graphic was designed by Lorena O'Neal, you can check out more of
her work here.



No comments: