Monday, March 5, 2012

MENU PLANNING PRO

This guest post from Edgardo Rosa

This morning at work, I had a couple free minutes to myself after I finished my morning meeting. I didn’t have anything pressing to do for the office and I had another meeting that was starting in an hour. I decided that I was going to take a few minutes to plan out what I needed from the grocery store. I hate to go to the grocery store, I think that it is probably because I always forget something that have to go back to the store every single day ( or at least it feels like it!). I used out wireless internet coverage to log onto a website that one of my friends pinned from Pinterest. It is a menu planning website. It creates shopping list from recipes that you pin from other sites. It helps you to keep track of what you have at home by making inventories and what you need to get at the store. I picked my recipes and the site printed me out an entire list of what I needed to get at the store! It was amazing! I am tired of wasting money and going to the store everyday!

No comments: