Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's Fall Back Time!

Daylight savings time ends in the United States at 2am, November 1st (today)! Have you turned you clocks back yet? I know we have. I went around the apartment, turning back the clocks before we went to bed last night. Come to think of it, I had to change a total of seven clocks/watches. That's quite a lot for a small apartment! :P For those of you who are not sure which way to change your clocks, here is a little reminder - "Spring forward, Fall back". So, you actually will gain one hour today. We used to love this when we were still in IUP back in the day. The bars would stay open an extra hour, so we got to party an additional hour every time daylight saving time ends..woohoo! The only thing I hate about this is, it gets dark so early. The sun sets by 5 something and by 6pm, it would be pitch dark outside. Totally suxs. Oh well, I guess I'll survive. Can't wait for March 14, 2010, that's when we get to change our clocks again!!

No comments: