Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Two years and counting...

Firstly, I would like to apologise to all our readers for neglecting this blog for the past week or so. We have been really busy running around, preparing for our trip back to Malaysia (yes, we leave in 4 days time!). Also, I have been spending most of my waking hours working on a video presentation for my Dad's 60th Birthday party. It's almost done now, I hope to get it all done by tomorrow or Thursday, latest. Remind me to post the video up here after the party!
With that said, let me return to the my intended post :P Two years and counting....yup, that's right! It's our 2nd Anniversary today!! Boy, time really flies. It seems like it was only yesterday when we said our vows in Pittsburgh. I guess time flies when you are having a good time. The past two years has been nothing but awesome! Life has been good and I'm thankful to God for such a wonderful, caring and supportive husband. So, here's to the two years and may there be many many many more to come!
P/S: I promise to return to my normal blogging once we got all this video and packing stuff organized. I'll try my best to blog at least once a day from Malaysia, so you can all stay updated with what's happening on that side of the world! :D

1 comment:

Paolo said...

My dearest Charlene and Kevin, I wish you a very happy anniversary, and I hope to see you soon either in Italy or the US! Take care! PAOLO (the best who was at IUP)!!!!