Monday, November 15, 2010

New Luggage for the Holiday Season

We were just walking around the city last weekend and we noticed that most of the Christmas lights are already up. Man, it's only mid November and it's already beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the city! We are especially looking forward to this holiday season. As many of you know, my family from Malaysia will be visiting us over the Christmas holidays and we will taking them to visit Washington DC, up to the ski slopes in Vermont as well as Boston for the weekend. Also, we will be going back to Pittsburgh this Thanksgiving to visit Kevin's family next week. So, as you can see, we will be doing quite a lot of traveling over the holidays.

I was going through our luggage yesterday and realized that we need some new luggage for all those upcoming trips. Our current luggage are a bit old and worn. Of course we could go out to the mall to look for new ones but it would mean spending almost all day walking around (and not even sure of getting what we really want). So, we did the smarter thing. We went online to look for luggage!

While surfing around for luggage, we found LuggageOnTheWeb.com. It's an amazing online store that carries all types of luggage. They have everything, from carry ons, duffel bags, garment bags to huge trolley bags. I found three pieces of luggage that I have totally fallen in love with. The first is Vera Wang Mobile Traveler from the Hartmann Luggage line. I feel that it looks rather elegant. Another one that I really love is the Tumi Vapor from Tumi Luggage line. Doesn't it look cool? I also think that the Rimowa Salsa Air from the Rimowa Luggage line is really cool too! I only need one but I really can't decide on which. They are all so nice! Choices choices, which one should I get? What do you guys think?

No comments: