Thursday, August 18, 2011

Finding the right dentist just got easier!

I don't know about you, but I have never been a big fan of dentists. Ever since I was a kid, I never liked my annual dental check ups. I don't know why, maybe it was the scary sounds from the equipment/dental tools but yeah, I would always dread going to the dentist. As I grew older, those visits to the dentist's office became less and less frequent. Up until about two years ago, I held my own personal record of not stepping into a dental office for close to 6 years! Everybody says that I am just being silly and really, there is nothing scary about visiting the dentist. No matter what everybody told me, I still didn't want to break down to make an appointment to see a dentist.

One day, about two years ago, I was drinking an ice cold soda and I suddenly felt a very sharp pain on my top left wisdom tooth. From that moment on, the pain increased to a point where it was unbearable. Not only did my tooth hurt but the entire side of my face! At that point, I knew I had to go to see the dentist, whether I liked it or not. Now, here's the tricky part. Both Kevin and I are not from New Jersey and we really didn't know of any dentist from around here. Sure, we could look up the yellow pages and just randomly call one to make an appointment but how would we know if he/she is reputable and good? Since I am really terrified of dentists to begin with, I really wanted to find somebody who knows what he/she is doing. Looking for a good dentist that fits you isn't easy at all. If only we knew about SmileGeneration.com back then.

Smile Generation connects you to reputable dentists who are dedicated to their work. Approved Smile Generation offices are private dental practices with integrated specialties that include orthodontists, endodontists, oral surgeons, general and family dentists. All you need to do is go online and enter in your zip code to find an approved dentist near you. You can even book an appointment online or you could call their 1-800 number to book an appointment over the phone. Not only can you search for dentists on the website but you can also look for special offers and print out coupons for all kinds of dental treatments. So, if you are looking for the perfect dentist that fits your needs, head over to Smile Generation today! Oh, and just in case you are wondering, I have fully gotten over my fear of dentists. You are right, dentists are not so scary after all!

No comments: