Friday, February 10, 2012

Organize your life with clipix!

I spend a lot of time online. When I say a lot, I mean A LOT! I’m like a permanent fixture in front of my laptop all day. What do I do online? Well, apart from blogging and spending time on various social media sites, I surf a lot. Being a self-proclaimed foodie and food blogger, I spend a lot of time looking for new recipes to try out, reading food/restaurant reviews as well as looking for the next interesting and new restaurant to visit. Sounds good but my problem is, I’m generally a very unorganized person. On any given day, I would have at least 6-8 tabs open on my browser and my desktop is covered with shortcut links to various websites. I also have tiny pieces of post it notes stuck on my laptop, with all kinds of notes and links. Yes, my workspace is always in a mess. Even with that, I would always have to search for stuff over and over again, just because I can’t remember where I last saw it!

Recently, I found out about an awesome online tool that just made my life so much easier. It’s called clipix. What’s that? Well, clipix is basically like my own personal online secretary who saves and organizes all the things that I surf for each day. How? It’s simple. All I needed to do was sign up and drag a bookmark called ‘Clip’ to my bookmark bar. Each time I visit a website that I like, I can just click on the ‘Clip’ button and it saves it to my clipboard. With that, I do not have to worry about losing information ever again. It’s really simple to use and what’s ever cooler? It’s FREE! You do not need to download anything to your laptop and all the information you save is stored online. How awesome is that?

So, what do I use clipix for? Well, everything! However, to be more specific, I find clipix to be most useful when I search for new recipes to try out. I have customized my clipboards to various categories, like “Asian Recipes”, “Italian Recipes”, “American Recipes” “Desserts”, “Snacks” and so on. I have shown you guys a screenshot of my “Asian Recipes” clipboard. Once it’s saved, all I need to do is click on each picture to view the recipes at its source. I could also share it my friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter. There is also an iPhone App where you can down, so you can take your clipboards with you wherever you go! I totally love Clipix and I’m pretty sure you will too. So, what are you waiting for? Go sign up and start organizing your life today! Oh and don’t forget to leave me a comment to share what you will be using clipix for!

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: