Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh yes, fall is definitely here!

Fall is my favorite season of all! The temperature is just right, not too hot and not crazily cold. A lot of my favorite holidays are also around this time of the year. The best thing about fall is the beautiful colors everywhere. It feels like walking around in a lovely painting. Here is a photo of all the colors I see when I look out of the window from our apartment.

Isn't it nice? It looks so much better in real life (yeah, time to get a better camera :P). While I was walking to the post office yesterday, I wouldn't help but take some photos of the street where we live. The tree lined street looked extra beautiful that day.

Very soon, all the leaves will fall and the winter frost will be here. Better get out to enjoy the beautiful colors before it's all gone!

No comments: