Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Introducing: WebHostingGeeks.com

I'm sure some of you remember me blogging a while ago about having my own domain name as well as searching for a good and reliable web site hosting provider. I also talked about going online to try to find one but it was so confusing - there were just so many out there! I have visited many so called web hosting provider review sites but most of them made me more confuse then when I started with. To date, I can safely say that WebHostingGeeks.com is still the best web hosting provider reviews and rating website out there. I have learnt so much from just reading through all the stuff on that site.
WebHostinggeeks.com has the most comprehensive independent ratings and reviews of the best web hosting providers online. Apart from the Top 10 best Web Host for 2009 ratings list, there is also the Multiple Domain Hosting, Green Web Hosting, VPS Web Hosting, Dedicated Server Hosting, Free Domain Names, Free yahoo Marketing and Free Google AdWords list. I just love the layout of all their list, it's split into four columns - web hosting provider name, features, bonus features and hosting reviews. It makes it so easy to compare all the various web hosting, at one glance.
Apart from getting great ratings and reviews, they also have an awesome blog! I learnt so much by just reading all the posts on their blog. You can learn all about web hosting and get all kinds of tips from the blog. So, the next time you are looking for a new web hosting service or if you want to know all about web hosting as well as get independent reviews and ratings about the best web hosting providers available today, head over to WebHostingGeeks.com!!

No comments: