Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Card Madness!

Only two more weeks to Christmas and we still haven't sent out our Christmas cards yet! It's not that we didn't buy the cards early this year or we had difficulty getting mailing addresses of family and friends. It's just pure laziness and procrastination.

You must thinking, who sends Christmas cards out these days? In the age of e-greeting cards, you don't find many people sending out cards through snail mail anymore. I personally feel that in this high tech world that we now live in, it's sometimes nice to receive cards in the mailbox (not email mailbox!) instead of just bills and useless catalogs. That is why I decided to send out real Christmas cards to some friends and family this year. I have forgotten when was the last time I actually wrote so much. My fingers feel funny now - terrible terrible :P

Well, at last the cards are all done, labels printed and we just need to mail it out tomorrow. I hope they arrive on time, if not..hey, it's the thought that counts!

On a different note, I just saw this music video on TV a while ago. I love it so much! Two of my favorite artist doing a Christmas duet. They digitally added Martina McBride to The Kings '68 Comeback Special' and it's one of the best rendition of Blue Christmas I have ever heard. Check it out! (Remember to turn off the blog background music)

No comments: