Saturday, June 6, 2009

Review: Scrubs Magazine

Have you heard of Scrubs magazine? I found this great magazine online a few months ago. Not only is the layout clean, fun and easy to read, but it's also loaded with lots of interesting and informative articles. It's widely known as the nurses guide to good living. Another nursing site, you might ask? Well, Scrubs is different. It's not just another clinical nursing site but it focuses on lifestyle, health, career as well as beauty and fashion tips. In short, it's a magazine that focus entirely on YOU.
I was just reading Scrubs this morning and there is a good article about this summer's fashion in the "Style" section. It talks about coordinating your summer wardrobe and also about giving your wardrobe a summer overhaul. They included a summer checklist by Hollywood's top designer Katie Spark and it includes some of her favorite top picks for this summers scrubs wear.
I also learnt a trick or two from the make up and beauty section. I've always had really dry hands and having soft hands has always been a dream for me. I found a great article in this section giving tips on how to restore dry and sore hands. I can't wait to try out all the things I learnt from this article and I feel that all the tips given were really helpful. Another interesting article I found in this section is the "Wake Up Feeling Younger" article. It gives 5 practical tips that can help us feel and look younger. Just a few quick tweaks in our daily regimen (with the help of some affordable products) and voila! You can wake up feeling more refreshed and younger!
I really love and enjoy reading Scrubs. Don't take my word for it. Go ahead and check it out yourself at ScrubsMag.com.

Post?slot_id=

No comments: