Monday, June 8, 2009

Wearing Contacts Versus Having LASIK

Unknown to many people, both Kevin and I are shortsighted. We need to wear glasses but many people do not know that because we hardly wear them! I do not know the reason why he doesn't wear his but for me, it's just too much of a hassle to wear glasses. I guess vanity is the other reason. I've thought of getting contacts but the more I think about it, the more I see getting contacts as a waste of money. Recently, I have been thinking of getting modern LASIK done instead.

Why do I say that getting contacts is a waste of money? Well, did you know that over a lifetime, a 25 year old wearing extended wear contacts will spend upwards of $20,000? By choosing modern LASIK , also known as iLASIK, you can invests in your vision and can also save you money in the long term. Today, when every penny counts, many Americans with vision care expenses are taking another look at modern LASIK.

What is iLASIK and it's procedure, you might ask. Well, the iLASIK procedure combines Wavefront mapping technology with two lasers for a safe and completely tailor-made procedure. It is also covered by most health savings accounts, offering a tax deductible way to pay for better vision.

Many people have gone through the iLASIK procedure and are extremely happy with the results. Here is what one satisfied customer had to say about iLASIK. "For me, iLASIK will pay for itself in seven years by eliminating the ongoing cost of glasses, contact lenses and solutions," said Stefanie Fujinami, who had the iLASIK procedure this year with Los Angeles-based ophthalmologist Dr. Robert Maloney. "The next morning I had 20/20 vision -- I could even read the fine print on the toothpaste!"

Isn't that just amazing? You could be an iLASIK candidate too! For more information and to calculate your lifetime costs of wearing contacts, just visit www.iLASIK.com.

Post?slot_id=

2 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Ayoh I have been thinking of this for weeks and months till I saw your post. The ads here are offering competitive and installment payment! The only thing holding me back is my fear.

lasik surgery oklahoma city said...

thanks for good information.

colorado lasik eye surgery /
colorado lasik surgeon