Thursday, January 22, 2009

Goodbye Hyundai, Hello Nissan!

My parents had this Hyundai Elantra for the longest time...I believe they bought it in '02. I guess it was more my mom's car, well, my mom's and whoever who needs to use it when she wasn't. Kevin and I used this car lots when we were back in Malaysia for that one and a half years. We would take it on road trips around Malaysia as well as the nightly mamak sessions around PJ and Subang area. My best friend and her husband also drives a Hyundai of the same make, model and year, so it's pretty fun to go around in twin cars! Good memories :)

My dad told me a few weeks ago that they were buying a new car and will trade the Hyundai in. He went to drop off the Hyundai and picked up the new car yesterday. I guess that's the end of the Hyundai era, every good thing must come to an end. It has served us well over the years and it was a good car.

Now, come meet the newest member of the family...a brand new Nissan Sentra!I haven't seen it in real life yet but from the photos, it looks quite good. Comes with a free Nismo body kit and the whole works.

Welcome to the family, Sentra! Drive well, keep the family safe and I'll be seeing you the next time I am home :D

No comments: