Friday, May 29, 2009

All You Need To Know About Web Hosting

I've had this blog for more than half a year now. I've been thinking of getting my own domain and even started searching the Internet for web hosting providers. The only problem is, there are just so many to choose from! I'm not a tech whiz or somebody who is really knowledgeable about things like that. I'm pretty sure many of you are currently having the same problem as me. Fortunately, I came to know about WebHostingGeeks.com. It's an awesome website that has everything you need to know about web hosting and more.
It's jam packed with loads of information about web hosting. For example, there is a section about web hosting ratings. You can read up on all the independent reviews of the best web hosting providers. There are stuff like the Top 10 Best Web Host, Multiple Domain Hosting, Green Web Hosting, Free Domain Names, Free Yahoo Marketing and Free Google AdWords in that section about web hosting ratings. There is also a Web Hosting Awards section where you can check out things like Best Budget Hosting, Best Forum Hosting, Best Email Hosting, Best Ecommerce Hosting and a whole lot more. I find the Best Blog Hosting section really interesting and it helped me get an insight about who I should choose to host my blog. There are also tons of web hosting reviews to read, both from Webmasters as well as regular customers. I find the Web Hosting Geek's Blog very interesting and learnt a lot from it. I started reading the Web Hosting 101 section and I was instantly hooked.
So, if you want to know more about web hosting or if you are looking for a new web hosting service, head over to WebHostingGeeks.com. It's a one stop shop for all your web hosting needs!

No comments: