Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Free KFC Grilled Chicken!!

Remember KFC's promotion when they gave out a free piece of their new Kentucky Grilled Chicken last Monday? Well, for those of you who missed out on that or found that it was too small a piece to hit a spot in your tummy, I got some great news for you!! I just found out that Oprah Winfrey together with KFC are giving out coupons for a FREE 2 piece Kentucky Grilled Chicken meal!! Yup, that's right. Two pieces of grilled chicken, 2 sides and a biscuit...FREE! Let me clarify that I am not getting paid by KFC, Oprah or anyone else for this post. I'm just excited that I found such a good deal and I would like to share this little piece of info with you guys :D

Just to go http://www.unthinkkfc.com/ and print out the coupon. Better do it quick, the coupon is available for printing only between 11am EST 5/5/09 to 11:59pm EST 5/6/09. You can redeem the coupon at any participating KFC nationwide from 5/5/09 til 5/19/09. Please bear in mind that the coupon is not valid on 5/10/09 because its my birthday and you should be out celebrating it with me instead of going to KFC. I have already printed out my coupons, you better go and gets yours soon!! Who says there is no such thing as a free meal these days? Thanks KFC and Oprah!! Guess what the Podanys are gonna have for dinner tomorrow? :D

No comments: