Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Perfect Kissimmee Getaway

Summer is just around the corner and I can't wait to go on vacation! I have been surfing the Internet for vacation destinations and I found the perfect place for me. Kissimmee, Florida!! There is no vacation destination quite like Kissimmee. It's located in Central Florida, just a few minutes south of Orlando. What I like about Kissimmee is that there are just so much to do, from thrilling theme park fun to serene walks by the lake at sunset. When is a good time to visit Kissimmee? Anytime actually! However, I feel that the best time would be during the summertime, where you can soak in all the fun in the sun!!

I would love to plan my perfect Kissimmee gateway with my husband. Heck, I might even bring along my parents, my mother in law, sister, sister in law as well as her husband and kids!! Kissimmee would be a great place for a family reunion! There is just tons of things to do for everyone. I bet my dad, husband and brother in law would enjoy playing golf in world class golf courses while the ladies shop til we drop at the various prime outlets and factory stores. The kids would also have a swell time at the theme parks and water parks.

One place that I would really want to visit is Old Town. It's a shopping, dining, and entertainment complex that’s fun for all. Friday and Saturday nights feature their 18 year old tradition, the signature car cruises. Featuring over 300 classic cars, it's definitely a slice of Americana that I would not want to miss. Also I would like to go to at least one (more if possible)of Kissimmee's famous dinner shows. Be it Capone's Dinner & Show, Medieval Times or Arabian Nights, I bet they are all equally fun to go to. Another must see thing on my list is to take an airboat ride through the headwaters of the Florida Everglades as well as join one of the famous Kissimmee ghost tours! Ohhh how fun!

Finding a place to stay in Kissimmee that fits your needs is no problem at all. There are just so many choices. I would rent a vacation home that would accommodate my huge family. It will be great, with top of the range hotel like facilities as well as plenty of space for everybody to feel comfortable!!

Now that I have dreamed up my perfect Kissimmee getaway, I just hope that it will come true. Thankfully, I now have a chance to experience my dream vacation because Kissimmee is giving away three (3) weekend getaways (3 days/2 nights) for two (2); and two (2) week-long vacations for four (4). Drawings will be held on or around 4/1/09, 5/1/09 and 6/1/09. I have already entered the sweepstakes, you should too!! Who knows, maybe your perfect Kissimmee Getaway dream might come true too!!

Post?slot_id=


No comments: