Tuesday, August 11, 2009

X-Play from G4

When I was younger, I used to play a lot of video games. When I say a lot, I mean A LOT! Many of my friends were hardcore gamers too. As I grew older, I got caught up in other stuff and started to play less and less. Recently, we bought ourselves a Playstation and boy, I'm hooked once again. Video games sure has come a long way since I started playing so many years ago. There are just so many awesome games available these days. I started looking up and reading game reviews, trying to catch up on all that I have missed out (since I stopped gaming). Then I came to know about X-Play from G4.

Unknown-2

Have you ever checked out X-Play yet? It's like totally awesome! You’ll have the inside track on World Premiere hands-on demos, exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and must-have cheats. Not only that, you'll have excess to a whole of of super cool game reviews too. I'm a big fan of puzzle games. That's the type of games that I would always play. However, recently I have been playing Madden NFL 09. Yes, I know it's not the latest but it's as recent as it can get. What I like about it is that it's first of the series to offer online, league game play, allowing up to 32 players to compete in an online, simulated NFL season. This means up to 32 players will be able to participate in competitive games, the NFL Draft and conduct trades between their teams. How cool is that? It's also the first time that they have Madden IQ. The Madden IQ is used to automatically gauge your skills through a series of mini-games. They consist of a variety of different drills. At the end of each of the drills, there is a score in each category, ranging from rookie to all-Madden. The final Madden IQ is a mixture of those scores which is used to control the game's difficulty. As your skill increases or decreases, the game will automatically adjust its difficulty ratings to coincide with your Madden IQ! I actually found out about this game from X-Play and after that, I went out to get it. I just saw that Madden 10 will be launched soon, oooh...I can't wait! So, to all of you who are into gaming, check out X-Play for your own game reviews and get plugged in to the best source for everything gaming!

Post?slot_id=

No comments: