Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fire in NYC?

I was laying on the couch watching the 6 o clock news on TV when Kevin suddenly said "You are not going to blog about that?" I was like "Huh? Blog about what?" Then he asked me to look out of the window. This is what I saw.
Wowwww! So much smoke. It looked as though the city was on fire!! I quickly went to take my camera to snap a few photos (just for you guys :D). Kevin tried to look up online to see what might be causing all that smoke. There was a car fire in the city but I don't think it would have caused so much smoke. He also found out that there is a brush fire in Secaucus, NJ as well as another fire in East Rutherford, NJ. Maybe that might be the cause for the smoke! Anywayy, the smoke didn't really last for long. It was really windy outside and I think it cleared up in about 15 minutes or so. We really don't know what happened but it was a scary sight. It somewhat reminded me of how the city would look like if it was under attack again :S Soooo, does anybody know what happened early this evening that might have caused all that smoke?

No comments: