Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day of Spring!

Spring is here at last! In the Northern Hemisphere, Spring officially starts on March 20th at 7:44am EST this year. I woke up bright and early this morning (despite my terrible toothache and pounding headache), all ready to welcome Spring! When you think of Spring, what comes to your mind? This?

Or maybe this?

Well, the moment I opened my eyes this morning, Kevin said " Look out the window". So...I pulled open the curtains and this is what I saw!!

Snow?!?!?!? Not just light flurries but pretty heavy snow! It's supposed to be Spring, why is it snowing!?!? :P Anyway, the snow didn't last that long and it stopped in about an hour or so. All of the snow melted by midday. Oh well, I hope that this will be the last snow of the season. I'm all ready to put away all my heavy coats and bring out my spring clothes!! Happy First Day of Spring everybody!!

No comments: