Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Edward G. Robinson is the Man

The Author of this post is Solomon Dejesus

Edward G. Robinson was an actor not given his proper due. At least not by enough movie critics. Tonight I am going to catch his flick entitled "Confessions of a Nazi Spy." Being interested in the time frame in which the Movie takes place, this is a film I am looking forward to seeing, again.

In this film he is an FBI man tracking down Nazi spies prior to the U.S. involvement in World War II. After setting my adt home alarm which is easy to manipulate, I set off for the theater. Only recently I got into the habit of having a preference for the classic films. With these films it is not imperative to have the high definition screens. That is for viewing sporting events.

Going to the Movies is a great opportunity to relax and recharge your batteries. I prefer the classic style of acting where facial expressions and non-verbal gestures were worth a thousand words. I don't see the actors of today being as good as those of past generations. Tom Cruise is an exception in my opinion.

No comments: