Monday, September 20, 2010

Natural Solutions for a Healthier Me!

I'm sure some of you would remember me blogging about us trying to lead a healthier lifestyle these days. After all, we are not getting any younger and all those years of unhealthy eating habits as well as lack of exercise will definitely take a toll on our health if we are not careful. Watching our diet and exercise is great but sometimes it's not enough. Therefore, I have started to look into other health supplements that might be of benefit to us.

Of course we are not planning to down bottle upon bottles of chemicals and pills, in the effort to stay 'healthy'. What we are looking for are natural solutions, not chemicals. I read somewhere about the wonders of Oregano Oil. It seems that ancient Greeks have been using oregano oil for it's health benefits since way back then. It is known as nature's purifier and is said to be a potent antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic oil that can reduce pain and inflammation as well as effectively fight off infections. Also, it helps skin infections and digestive problems.

Another natural product that I have been reading about is Bio D-Mulsion. Many call it sunshine in a bottle! Since we spend so much indoors, we definitely are not getting our 4,000 units of vitamin D a day. Maybe we should consider getting ourselves some of these natural solutions in our effort for a healthier lifestyle.

1 comment:

Twilight Man said...

I never knew oregano oil could do wonders. I often take virgin olive oil before I sleep and it lulls me to sleep with smooth breathing. It clears the worst nasal congestion!